Semi-permanent make up & microblading aftercare is very important for the longevity of the treatment and the final result. Please read the following very carefully - these apply to all techniques.
The following should be avoided for 14 days post treatment:
- Increased sweating
- Playing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or jacuzzi
- Sun/salon tanning, UV/UVA rays
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peels, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid
- Picking, peeling, or scratching the treated area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Household deep cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except when cleaning the eyebrow/applying cream
The following should be considered for maintaining the best results:
- Always wear sunblock, including on the eyebrows
- Avoid the eyebrows altogether if engaging in any skincare treatment such as facials, peels, lasers, microdermabrasion
- When applying foundation, avoid the eyebrows as it can make them appear lighter. Use a Q-tip to remove any excess foundation
What to expect
Your new brows will appear darker for the first few days and can feel even darker on the second day - this is due to the skin drying during the healing process. The entire healing process can take 4-6 weeks, depending on your body’s speed of regeneration and age. Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle, during which your brows may lighten by up to 60%. This is total normal and part of the healing process.
If you are unsure of any of the above, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the clinic on 043388238 or email@example.com
If you experience any symptoms such as redness or swelling in the treated area, fever, yellow/green discharge, please visit your nearest GP and keep us informed.
We’d love to see your brows!
Mention us @browsbypatsy #browsbypatsy